Calling all green girls! A very iconic earring style has arrived and to say we are in love is a true understatement. Combining favourite details such as our signature hammered texture, rich hued Green Onyx & Green Aventurine cabochon gemstones, and multiple drops for an opulent aesthetic. A modern take on jewellery harking back to days of Art Nouveau & Art Deco, fused with the bold statement styles seen on the 1980's catwalks. The Rafaela Earrings are truly fabulous and will not disappoint.
- Green Aventurine & Green Onyx
- Post with stud back for pierced ears
- High quality micron 18K gold plating to premium jewellery standards
- High polish hammered finish
- Responsibly sourced Italian Brass base metal
- Lead & Nickel free
- Designed in Australia to original Mountain & Moon designs & created by artisans of India.
- Delivered in custom MM golden gift box, or minimal packaging if you prefer. You can select this option when you add to cart.
Weight- 18g per earring
Length- 80mm length
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- All shipping costs presented at checkout, for more information see here
. Please enter shipping details via checkout for an accurate international shipping rate.
- All international orders are shipped with localised postage carrier depending on whether Standard or Express option is selected, or Fedex for courier option. Local customs & duties not included.
- Due to health & safety regulations earrings cannot be returned for exchange or refund. More on our return policy can be found here
HOW YOUR ORDER WILL BE PACKAGED
Who doesn’t love receiving a beautiful delivery! Your order will be packaged in our signature MM gift box. If multiple pieces are purchased they will be packaged in separate fair-trade and ethical jewellery bags, with just one gift box & eco wrapping. Let us know in the notes section at cart if you require more than one gift box for separate packaging.
You also have the option for MINIMAL PACKAGING, if you prefer to go without our signature MM gift box & info cards for a more eco friendly option.
- Warranty for 6 months. Review our policy here
- For information on how to care for your jewels, please visit our Care Guide