Step up your chain game with the striking Amalita Necklace. An absolute show stopper of a style, Amalita features an intricately crafted and unique double chain detail with three hammered coin medallions. This dynamic piece will take your jewellery style to the next level, as a singular statement necklace or layered with additional gold chains to complete the look. This is a longer style that we adore with a low neckline, or you can use the lobster clasp to fasten at any point and wear at whichever length you prefer.
- High quality micron 18K gold plating to premium jewellery standards
- High polish & hammered finish
- Lobster clasp fastener
- Responsibly sourced Italian Brass base metal
- Lead & Nickel free
- Designed in Australia to original Mountain & Moon designs & created by artisans of India.
- Delivered in custom MM golden gift box, or minimal packaging if you prefer. You can select this option when you add to cart.
Length- 18" + 4" extender
Width of chain- mm
HOW YOUR ORDER WILL BE PACKAGED
Who doesn’t love receiving a beautiful delivery! Your order will be packaged in our signature MM gift box. If multiple pieces are purchased they will be packaged in separate fair-trade and ethical jewellery bags, with just one gift box & eco wrapping. Let us know in the notes section at cart if you require more than one gift box for separate packaging.
You also have the option for MINIMAL PACKAGING, if you prefer to go without our signature MM gift box & info cards for a more eco friendly option.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- All shipping costs presented at checkout, for more information see here
. Please enter shipping details via checkout for an accurate international shipping rate.
- All international orders are shipped with localised postage carrier depending on whether Standard or Express option is selected, or Fedex for courier option. Local customs & duties not included.
- Due to health & safety regulations earrings cannot be returned for exchange or refund. More on our return policy can be found here
- Warranty for 6 months. Review our policy here
- For information on how to care for your jewels, please visit our Care Guide