Delicate, yet complex, the harp is one of the oldest instruments in the world, we love an antique motif! They symbolise the necessary skill and dedication it takes to pluck beauty from a seemingly possible source, making it a poetic metaphor that really speaks to us. Set with pale Pink Chalcedony cabochon stones the Harp charm is a feminine yet strong piece, one of the oldest and most time honoured symbols of pride.
This charm comes with a small Linking Hoop that can be attached to chain links, worn on a thin pendant chain, or directly inserted in the ear as a sleeper to be worn as a single earring or pair of earrings. This charm features with pale Pink Chalcedony cabochon gemstones on one side, and texturally embossed in gold on the other side, so it can be worn either way for desired effect.
- High quality micron 24K gold plating to premium jewellery standards
- Pale Pink Chalcedony Stones
- Brass base metal
- Lead & Nickel free
- Designed in Australia to original Mountain & Moon designs & created by artisans of India in a Responsible Jewellery Council ethically certified factory.
- Delivered in custom MM golden gift box, or minimal packaging if you prefer. You can select this option when you add to cart.
48mm total length including Linking Hoop
18mm total width
Single charm weight including Linking Hoop: 4.74g
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- All shipping costs calculated at checkout, for more information see here. - All international orders are shipped with DHL Express Courier. Local customs & duties not included. Please enter shipping details via checkout for an accurate international shipping rate. - Due to health & safety regulations earrings cannot be returned for exchange or refund. More on our return policy can be found here.
- Warranty for 6 months. Review our policy here
- For information on how to care for your jewels, please visit our Care Guide