One of the most well known good luck symbols is the cute little wishbone, but we have elevated ours with texture & Garnet stones. The wishbone pendant symbolises hope for the future and good luck to the wearer. According to tradition, if two people grab hold of opposite ends of the bone and pull until it breaks, the one who ends up with the bigger piece will get his or her wish. Wishbone symbolism is synonymous with luck, hope, and looking forward to the future. Whenever you go to wear your wishbone piece, you should make a wish as you put it on. No matter how small or big the wish is, it’s a way to add your own personal meaning to your jewellery.
This charm comes with a small Linking Hoop that can be attached to chain links, worn on a thin pendant chain, or directly inserted in the ear as a sleeper to be worn as a single earring or pair of earrings. This charm features luxe Garnet gemstones on one side, and texturally embossed in gold on the other side, so it can be worn either way for desired effect.
- High quality micron 24K gold plating to premium jewellery standards
- Garnet Stones
- Brass base metal
- Lead & Nickel free
- Designed in Australia to original Mountain & Moon designs & created by artisans of India in a Responsible Jewellery Council ethically certified factory.
- Delivered in custom MM golden gift box, or minimal packaging if you prefer. You can select this option when you add to cart.
42mm total length including Linking Hoop
11mm total width
Single charm weight including Linking Hoop: 3.2g
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- All shipping costs calculated at checkout, for more information see here. - All international orders are shipped with DHL Express Courier. Local customs & duties not included. Please enter shipping details via checkout for an accurate international shipping rate. - Due to health & safety regulations earrings cannot be returned for exchange or refund. More on our return policy can be found here
- Warranty for 6 months. Review our policy here
- For information on how to care for your jewels, please visit our Care Guide