The Yin Yang is a strong symbol to balance luck and fortune, attracting positive energies from the Universe. The symbol represents the interconnectedness of the world, particularly the natural world, and iterates that there can be no positive without a negative, no open without closed, no light without shadow. The perfect gift for lovers or friends, it beautifully illustrates how two halves of a whole, can be active and continually engaged. One flows into the other just like the light into darkness. It's true, opposites do attract!
This charm comes with a small Linking Hoop that can be attached to chain links, worn on a thin pendant chain, or directly inserted in the ear as a sleeper to be worn as a single earring or pair of earrings. This charm is encrusted with multi-coloured high quality pave Cubic Zirconia crystals on one side, and texturally embossed in gold on the other side, so it can be worn either way for desired effect.
- High quality micron 24K gold plating to premium jewellery standards
- White Cubic Zirconia Stones with Black Spinel stones
- Brass base metal
- Lead & Nickel free
- Designed in Australia to original Mountain & Moon designs & created by artisans of India in a Responsible Jewellery Council ethically certified factory.
- Delivered in custom MM golden gift box, or minimal packaging if you prefer. You can select this option when you add to cart.
33mm total length including Linking Hoop
18mm total width
Single charm weight including Linking Hoop: 4.05g
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- All shipping costs calculated at checkout, for more information see here. - All international orders are shipped with DHL Express Courier. Local customs & duties not included. Please enter shipping details via checkout for an accurate international shipping rate. - Due to health & safety regulations earrings cannot be returned for exchange or refund. More on our return policy can be found here
- Warranty for 6 months. Review our policy here
- For information on how to care for your jewels, please visit our Care Guide