The stunning Simone Ring features a faceted Crystal Quartz gemstone, sitting pretty in a large octagonal bezel setting and catches all the light. The bold textured design is a refined statement piece for your jewellery collection. Wear her alone and make her a talking point, or layer her up with your favourite MM rings. Simone is inspired by old Hollywood, vintage italian gold & special pieces passed down in the family from woman to woman. Treasure her <3
- Crystal Quartz faceted gemstone
- High quality micron 18K gold plating to premium jewellery standards
- High polish finish
- Responsibly sourced Italian Brass base metal
- Lead & Nickel free
- Designed in Australia to original Mountain & Moon designs & created by artisans of India.
- Delivered in custom MM golden gift box, or minimal packaging if you prefer. You can select this option when you add to cart.
Our rings are all in US sizes. Not sure what size you are? Check out our guide here
HOW YOUR ORDER WILL BE PACKAGED
Who doesn’t love receiving a beautiful delivery! Your order will be packaged in our signature MM gift box. If multiple pieces are purchased they will be packaged in separate fair-trade and ethical jewellery bags, with just one gift box & eco wrapping. Let us know in the notes section at cart if you require more than one gift box for separate packaging.
You also have the option for MINIMAL PACKAGING, if you prefer to go without our signature MM gift box & info cards for a more eco friendly option.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- All shipping costs presented at checkout, for more information see here
. Please enter shipping details via checkout for an accurate international shipping rate.
- All international orders are shipped with localised postage carrier depending on whether Standard or Express option is selected, or Fedex for courier option. Local customs & duties not included.
- Due to health & safety regulations earrings cannot be returned for exchange or refund. More on our return policy can be found here
- Warranty for 6 months. Review our policy here
- For information on how to care for your jewels, please visit our Care Guide