The below information is an approximate guide. Delays such as weekends, public holidays, taxes and customs processing is out of our control and may result in longer shipping periods. There may be delays during promotional periods, sales and over holiday seasons. Shipping rates are also subject to change during promotional periods. Delivery times are an estimate only and Mountain & Moon will not be held liable for any reasonable or unavoidable delays in delivery.
Please allow up to 2 days for your order to process and ship, unless otherwise noted. Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. All orders placed after 1:00 pm WST on Friday will be processed the following Monday, this includes Next Day and International Priority Shipments. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that once an order is placed we are generally unable to make any changes or cancellations.
All Australian orders are sent via Australia Post or DHL (if selected), and depending on the fastest route to your location.
Free express shipping with Australia Post for orders $200 and over or $10 express shipping for orders under $200. Orders under $200 will be sent via Aus Post standard shipping. Allow 1-3 days arrival once shipped within metro areas. Any orders for locations outside of Australian metropolitan areas, please allow an additional 1-3 days delivery time.
All international orders are sent via DHL Express with signature and tracking. Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. The price of international shipping varies on location and is calculated upon checkout.
IMPORT DUTIES & TAXES
Duties and taxes are not included in the total at checkout. They are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and import taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, not of Mountain & Moon, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. If the buyer refuses to accept delivery due to the duties and taxes amount imposed by their country, they then wear the cost of the order being returned to Mountain & Moon. Shipping costs will not be refunded to those who refuse to pay import taxes upon the arrival of their goods resulting in their parcel being returned to sender. This includes the original freight cost and the return freight cost, of which the total amount will be deducted from their refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email after you place your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email, check your junk mail or email us at email@example.com with your order name and any details pertaining to the order.
- Your parcel can be tracked using the tracking number and link provided in your shipping confirmation email.
- If you have not received a shipping confirmation email within 3 business days of placing your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mountain & Moon is not responsible for items that go missing within Australia & internationally. If an item does go missing, which is a very rare occurrence, we will lodge an investigation with the specific postal/courier service & attempt to track its location. MM is also not responsible for an address that is entered incorrectly, so please ensure you check all entered information at checkout.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for re-delivery or pick up from your post office (or similar) if the parcel cannot be left at the address provided.
- Your item/s will be carefully packaged to ensure that it arrives in pristine condition. If your jewellery arrives damaged, please notify our team within 48 hours. Our MM Team can be reached via email@example.com
- If you purchased Mountain & Moon item/s from a stockist or other retailer, you will need to seek an exchange or refund from that stockist directly.